Over more than 40 years of delivering ground engineering and water management services, Golder has assembled one of the largest, and most experienced and diverse team in the world, comprised of physical and contaminant hydrogeologists, geochemists, and environmental scientists and engineers.
Golder’s Groundwater Services Group offers you access to this large global network of multidisciplinary scientific and engineering professionals while providing you with a combined with a dedicated project team carefully selected to address your specific groundwater needs. For a closer look at our approach, implementation and results in multiple industries, including mining, power, manufacturing, urban development and more, see these key project summaries.
You will find our teams highly responsive and committed to developing integrated and practical solutions as part of the project lifecycle for groundwater management.
Golder’s hydrogeological services include all aspects of the characterisation, assessment, design, implementation, and management for:
- Groundwater exploration and supply development
- Aquifer storage and recovery (ASR), managed aquifer recharge (MAR) and river bank filtration (RBF)
- Well and wellfield rehabilitation
- Well and wellfield efficiency and economic evaluation
- Mine and construction water management and dewatering
- Groundwater remediation
Our extensive core hydrogeological services are complimented with our capabilities in:
- Hydrogeological data collection and monitoring
- Hydraulic testing
- Numerical flow and transport modeling
- Climate change effects analysis
- Geochemical and isotopic evaluation and modeling
- Wellhead protection,aquifer management and permitting
- Integrated basin-wide groundwater surface-water management studies
- Hydrogeological characterisation for environmental assessments and permitting
- Seawater intrusion physical flow and geochemical modeling
Global Network, Local Solutions
Online networking data exchange and virtual collaboration give Golder’s groundwater scientists and engineers access to the latest advances in groundwater related technologies and best practices globally.
Related Golder services and specialties regarding groundwater often include:
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Surface Water & Hydrology
- Geochemical Services
- Aquatic Effects Assessments
Find out more about Golder's groundwater management services and solutions in your area and across the globe.