Project Management Services
Golder provides enhanced client satisfaction through excellence in project management combined with the technical quality that Golder is known for. The essential elements of project management in Golder include:
- A client-focussed approach that enables effective communication and collaboration to support successful project delivery and set the stage for building trusting relationships with clients
- Building strong project teams who bring together the right people with the right range of skills, experience and interests needed to deliver the project
- Providing a consistent approach to project management that is grounded in industry best practice and incorporates recognised standards
- Investing in our Project Managers through training programmes, from foundational skills-building to advanced training and certification for more integrated and complex projects
- Providing a suite of project management tools to assist Project Managers to undertake their project management responsibilities with ease and efficiency
Project Planning & Program Management
Our project management services are all encompassing and can be applied to any of the following project phases:
- Market studies
- Financial analysis
- Detailed design and construction
- Start-up & commissioning
- Closure and decommissioning
Golder utilises a project classification process to confirm the managerial complexity of our projects, and focus the project management capabilities to ensure project success.
Global Network, Local Solutions
Golder's multidisciplinary project management approach enables team members to draw upon the latest technological advances and industry best practices from across the Golder global network.
In addition to close interaction within Golder's Strategic Planning, Advice & Management Practice, our Project Management Services Group also frequently works with Golder teams specialising in:
Explore more about Golder's Project Management Services and capabilities in your area and around the globe.
For more information, contact:
Tel [+49] 69 689746911