- Finance, Insurance, Real Estate and Legal (FIRL)
- Land Development
- Oil & Gas
- Urban Development & Infrastructure
- Biological Sciences
- Coastal and Offshore Engineering
- Construction Materials Testing/Engineering
- Cultural Sciences
- EHS Compliance & Management Systems
- Energy and Renewables
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- Geotechnical Engineering—Soil and Rock Mechanics/Soil, Rock, and Mining Engineering
- Health & Safety/Industrial Hygiene
- Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment
- Information Management
- M&A & Due Diligence Consulting
- Ore Evaluation Services
- Permitting and Stakeholder Engagement
- Planning/Design/Landscape Architecture
- Project/Program Management
- Property Development/Redevelopment
- Site Remediation
Evaluation of reclaimed asphalt shingles for road construction using GoldSET©
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
|Services||Sustainability, Construction Materials Testing/Engineering|
Golder was asked to conduct a feasibility study using reclaimed asphalt shingles (RAS) in road construction, and to perform an integrated sustainability assessment for the economic, social, environmental as well as the technical aspects of using processed RAS in road construction.
GoldSET© (Golder Sustainability Evaluation Tool), a multi-criteria decision analysis tool that takes into account the environmental, social and economic impacts of a project, is used to compare current road paving practices with options involving the usage of RAS and RAP (recycled asphalt pavement) in road construction. Various options will be compared. The end result will be an evaluation of sustainability of each option.
Construction Materials Testing/Engineering
Golder provides a wide range of services during construction and operates several materials testing laboratories under current industry...
At Golder, we are committed to providing environmentally sound, socially responsible and technically innovative solutions to our clients. We...