- Finance, Insurance, Real Estate and Legal (FIRL)
- Land Development
- Oil & Gas
- Urban Development & Infrastructure
- Biological Sciences
- Coastal and Offshore Engineering
- Construction Materials Testing/Engineering
- Cultural Sciences
- EHS Compliance & Management Systems
- Energy and Renewables
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- Geotechnical Engineering—Soil and Rock Mechanics/Soil, Rock, and Mining Engineering
- Health & Safety/Industrial Hygiene
- Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment
- Information Management
- M&A & Due Diligence Consulting
- Ore Evaluation Services
- Permitting and Stakeholder Engagement
- Planning/Design/Landscape Architecture
- Project/Program Management
- Property Development/Redevelopment
- Site Remediation
Ancient Landslide Stabilisation
Redbank Plains, Ipswich, Queensland, Australia
|Client||Sinclair Knight Merz/Queensland Department of Main Roads|
|Services||Geotechnical Engineering, Groundwater/Hydrogeology, Risk Management|
Sections of the site for the South West Transit Corridor in Brisbane were found to be experiencing significant movement after heavy rain broke a prolonged dry period. Golder Associates continued its commission to further investigate and to provide a remedial solution for this deep seated instability.
Golder conducted extensive geotechnical and geological investigation, coupled with hydrogeological studies using numerical analyses to design stability measures for the road opening. Trouble shooting of real time monitoring of the slope database management and web designed access were provided as a tool for ongoing risk management of the slope.
Geotechnical Engineering—Soil and Rock Mechanics/Soil, Rock, and Mining Engineering
Providing solutions to our clients’ ground engineering challenges around the world for 50 years – our team brings a wealth of...
Golder has one of the largest groups of water resources and contaminant hydrogeologists in the world; we have been solving the most...