- Finance, Insurance, Real Estate and Legal (FIRL)
- Land Development
- Oil & Gas
- Urban Development & Infrastructure
- Biological Sciences
- Construction Materials Testing/Engineering
- Cultural Sciences
- EHS Compliance & Management Systems
- Energy and Renewables
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- Geotechnical Engineering—Soil and Rock Mechanics/Soil, Rock, and Mining Engineering
- Health & Safety/Industrial Hygiene
- Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment
- Information Management
- M&A & Due Diligence Consulting
- Ore Evaluation Services
- Permitting and Stakeholder Engagement
- Planning/Design/Landscape Architecture
- Project/Program Management
- Property Development/Redevelopment
- Site Remediation
- Surface Water/Sediments
Performance assessment of the LILW repository at the Bátaapáti site
Bátaapáti, South Hungary
|Client||Public Agency for Radioactive Waste Mangement (PURAM)|
PURAM intends to dispose operational and decommissioning low- and intermediate level radioactive wastes from the Paks Nuclear Power Plant at the Bátaapáti repository.
Golder develops deterministic and stochastic performance assessment models for the Bátaapáti repository. Responsibilities of Golder comprise FEP and database development, study of EBS-geosphere interaction, assessment of operational and long-term safety of the site.
Energy and Renewables
Golder supports Power, Mining, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Real Estate and Infrastructure clients by providing environmental...
Golder has one of the largest groups of water resources and contaminant hydrogeologists in the world; we have been solving the most...
Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment
Golder provides global services for Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment (HHERA) and risk management. Our services address...
Golder assists private and the public sector clients to assess and implement sustainable waste management practices. We develop...