- Finance, Insurance, Real Estate and Legal (FIRL)
- Land Development
- Oil & Gas
- Urban Development & Infrastructure
- Biological Sciences
- Construction Materials Testing/Engineering
- Cultural Sciences
- EHS Compliance & Management Systems
- Energy and Renewables
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- Geotechnical Engineering—Soil and Rock Mechanics/Soil, Rock, and Mining Engineering
- Health & Safety/Industrial Hygiene
- Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment
- Information Management
- M&A & Due Diligence Consulting
- Ore Evaluation Services
- Permitting and Stakeholder Engagement
- Planning/Design/Landscape Architecture
- Project/Program Management
- Property Development/Redevelopment
- Site Remediation
- Surface Water/Sediments
Design and construction of the LILW repository at the Bátaapáti site
Bátaapáti, South Hungary
|Services||in-situ well testing, tracer tests, hydrogeological and transport modelling|
Data acquisition for the performance assessment at the Bátaapáti site.
Golder carries out several field studies in order to characterize the geosphere: well testing, EDZ measurements, qualification of grouting, tracer tests. Responsibilities of Golder also include data management and interpretation: hydrogeological modelling with EPM (FEFLOW) and DFN (FracMan) approach, transport modelling (GoldSim), 3D and 4D visualization (MVS), characterization of fracture systems (FracMan).
Energy and Renewables
Golder supports Power, Mining, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Real Estate and Infrastructure clients by providing environmental...
Golder has one of the largest groups of water resources and contaminant hydrogeologists in the world; we have been solving the most...
Golder assists private and the public sector clients to assess and implement sustainable waste management practices. We develop...