- Finance, Insurance, Real Estate and Legal (FIRL)
- Land Development
- Oil & Gas
- Urban Development & Infrastructure
- Biological Sciences
- Coastal and Offshore Engineering
- Construction Materials Testing/Engineering
- Cultural Sciences
- EHS Compliance & Management Systems
- Energy and Renewables
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- Geotechnical Engineering—Soil and Rock Mechanics/Soil, Rock, and Mining Engineering
- Health & Safety/Industrial Hygiene
- Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment
- Information Management
- M&A & Due Diligence Consulting
- Ore Evaluation Services
- Permitting and Stakeholder Engagement
- Planning/Design/Landscape Architecture
- Project/Program Management
- Property Development/Redevelopment
- Site Remediation
Large-Scale Slope Depressurization Program
Near Logan Lake, BC, Canada
|Client||Highland Valley Copper|
|Services||Contracting /Construction Services, Groundwater/Hydrogeology, Construction Materials Testing/Engineering|
A multi-year project to design, construct and operate/maintain a large scale slope depressurization program at an open pit mine.
Depressurize a clay layer located within the pit wall stratigraphy, thereby allowing the excavation of the overburden slopes to a stable geometry. The project will facilitate a considerable expansion of the mine, and extend the life of the mine by 10 to 15 years. GAIA Contractors, in collaboration with Golder Associates Ltd., provided a phased approach with groundwater extraction wells installed as pit benches are made available.
Construction Materials Testing/Engineering
Golder provides a wide range of services during construction and operates several materials testing laboratories under current industry...
Golder's construction team provides greater certainty for your ground engineering and environmental construction needs. Our global...
Golder has one of the largest groups of water resources and contaminant hydrogeologists in the world; we have been solving the most...