- Access to Resources
- Construction Materials
- Land Development
- Oil & Gas
- Atmospheric Services
- Biological Sciences
- Civil & Landfill
- Coastal & Marine Services
- Construction Materials Engineering, Testing & Instrumentation Services
- Contaminant Site Investigation & Clean Up Services
- Cultural Heritage Services
- Dams & Hydropower Services
- Detailed Design & Construction - Design/Build/Management
- Ecological Services
- Energy, Carbon & Climate Service
- Engineering Services
- Environment, Health & Safety & Industrial Hygiene Services
- Environmental & Social Assessment Services
- Environmental & Social Impact Assessment Services
- Environmental Management & Compliance Services
- Environmental Remediation
- Environmental Services
- Geochemical Services
- Ground Engineering Services
- Ground Improvement
- Groundwater Services
- Health & Safety Services
- Human Health & Ecological Risk Assessment Services
- Industrial Process
- Information Management & Graphics Services
- Mergers & Acquisitions, Divestiture & Due Diligence Services
- Mine Waste Management Services
- Natural Resources Planning & Evaluation
- Permitting Services
- Planning, Landscape Architecture & Urban Design Services
- Project Management Services
- Property Development/Redevelopment
- Public Health Assessment Services
- Risk Assessment & Decision Analysis Services
- Site Remediation
- Social Management & Compliance Services
- Strategic Planning, Advice & Management Services
- Surface Water & Hydrology Services
Gateway Program, Vancouver, BC, Canada
|Client||BC Ministry of Transportation|
|Services||Cultural Sciences, Geotechnical Engineering, Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment|
The Gateway Program is a major transportation initiative comprising four highway upgrading projects involving two major bridges and over 100 km of highway, much of it across soft ground.
Golder supported the Owner's Engineer team on geotechnical & environmental aspects during preliminary engineering and P3 procurement.
Cultural Heritage Services
Golder's Cultural Heritage Team provides a wide range of Archaeological and Built Heritage Services to key industries around the...
Detailed Design & Construction - Design/Build/Management
Golder's construction team provides greater certainty for your ground engineering and environmental construction needs. Our global...
Environmental & Social Assessment Services
As part of the Golder global engineering and environmental team, our Environmental & Social Assessment Group helps our clients build...
Ground Engineering Services
From initial investigations through to design, construction, operation and closure, Golder provides integrated geotechnical services to...
Human Health & Ecological Risk Assessment Services
Golder provides global services for Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment and Risk Management. Our services address contaminated sites...