- Finance, Insurance, Real Estate and Legal (FIRL)
- Land Development
- Oil & Gas
- Urban Development & Infrastructure
- Biological Sciences
- Coastal and Offshore Engineering
- Construction Materials Testing/Engineering
- Cultural Sciences
- EHS Compliance & Management Systems
- Energy and Renewables
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- Geotechnical Engineering—Soil and Rock Mechanics/Soil, Rock, and Mining Engineering
- Health & Safety/Industrial Hygiene
- Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment
- Information Management
- M&A & Due Diligence Consulting
- Ore Evaluation Services
- Permitting and Stakeholder Engagement
- Planning/Design/Landscape Architecture
- Project/Program Management
- Property Development/Redevelopment
- Site Remediation
Gateway Program, Vancouver, BC, Canada
|Client||BC Ministry of Transportation|
|Services||Geotechnical Engineering, Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment, Cultural Sciences|
The Gateway Program is a major transportation initiative comprising four highway upgrading projects involving two major bridges and over 100 km of highway, much of it across soft ground.
Golder supported the Owner's Engineer team on geotechnical & environmental aspects during preliminary engineering and P3 procurement.
Golder's construction team provides greater certainty for your ground engineering and environmental construction needs. Our global...
Golder recognizes the importance of working with communities and respecting their past as well as their future. Specialist...
Geotechnical Engineering—Soil and Rock Mechanics/Soil, Rock, and Mining Engineering
Providing solutions to our clients’ ground engineering challenges around the world for 50 years – our team brings a wealth of...
Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment
Golder provides global services for Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment (HHERA) and risk management. Our services address...