- Access to Resources
- Construction Materials
- Land Development
- Oil & Gas
- Atmospheric Services
- Biological Sciences
- Civil & Landfill
- Coastal & Marine Services
- Construction Materials Engineering, Testing & Instrumentation Services
- Contaminant Site Investigation & Clean Up Services
- Cultural Heritage Services
- Dams & Hydropower Services
- Detailed Design & Construction - Design/Build/Management
- Ecological Services
- Energy, Carbon & Climate Service
- Engineering Services
- Environment, Health & Safety & Industrial Hygiene Services
- Environmental & Social Assessment Services
- Environmental & Social Impact Assessment Services
- Environmental Management & Compliance Services
- Environmental Remediation
- Environmental Services
- Geochemical Services
- Ground Engineering Services
- Ground Improvement
- Groundwater Services
- Health & Safety Services
- Human Health & Ecological Risk Assessment Services
- Industrial Process
- Information Management & Graphics Services
- Mergers & Acquisitions, Divestiture & Due Diligence Services
- Mine Waste Management Services
- Natural Resources Planning & Evaluation
- Permitting Services
- Pipeline Systems Services
- Planning, Landscape Architecture & Urban Design Services
- Project Management Services
- Property Development/Redevelopment
- Public Health Assessment Services
- Risk Assessment & Decision Analysis Services
- Site Remediation
- Social Management & Compliance Services
Sustainable Development Analytical Tool
Point Nepean, Portsea, Victoria, Australia
|Client||Point Nepean Trust|
|Services||Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment, Property Development/Redevelopment, Site Remediation, Sustainability, Site investigation, cultural heritage|
Development of sustainability framework and associated indicators for the master planning, design and construction of the Point Nepean Quarantine Station and Norris Barracks pending transfer to the State of Victoria for inclusion into the Point Nepean National Park.
Our report outlined a new framework for informed decision making for Point Nepean, balancing economic, social, environmental, cultural and construction issues through measurable indicators.
Identifying and understanding the potential project challenges, risks and liabilities, above and below the ground is vital for owners,...
Risk Assessment & Decision Analysis Services
Golder's Risk Assessment & Decision Analysis Group is among the most experienced in the industry, providing an extensive range of human...
Successful remediation of a contaminated site demands that all aspects of the site – its history, geology, chemistry, future land and...
Strategic Planning, Advice & Management Services
Golder supports clients in achieving both sound technical solutions and sustainable business operations through multidisciplinary services...
Developing sustainable solutions -- in everything from mining operations and energy production to master planning for urban development --...