- Finance, Insurance, Real Estate and Legal (FIRL)
- Land Development
- Oil & Gas
- Urban Development & Infrastructure
- Biological Sciences
- Civil & Landfill
- Coastal and Offshore Engineering
- Construction Materials Testing/Engineering
- Cultural Sciences
- Detailed Design & Construction - Design/Build/Management
- EHS Compliance & Management Systems
- Energy and Renewables
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- Environmental Remediation
- Geochemistry Services
- Geotechnical Engineering—Soil and Rock Mechanics/Soil, Rock, and Mining Engineering
- Ground Improvement
- Health & Safety/Industrial Hygiene
- Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment
- Industrial Process
- Information Management
- M&A & Due Diligence Consulting
- Ore Evaluation Services
- Permitting and Stakeholder Engagement
- Planning/Design/Landscape Architecture
- Project/Program Management
- Property Development/Redevelopment
- Site Remediation
- Surface Water/Sediments
- Sustainable Development
- Tailings Management
Sustainable Development Analytical Tool
Point Nepean, Portsea, Victoria, Australia
|Client||Point Nepean Trust|
|Services||Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment, Property Development/Redevelopment, Site Remediation, Sustainability, Site investigation, cultural heritage|
Development of sustainability framework and associated indicators for the master planning, design and construction of the Point Nepean Quarantine Station and Norris Barracks pending transfer to the State of Victoria for inclusion into the Point Nepean National Park.
Our report outlined a new framework for informed decision making for Point Nepean, balancing economic, social, environmental, cultural and construction issues through measurable indicators.
Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment
Golder provides global services for Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment (HHERA) and risk management. Our services address...
Identifying and understanding the potential project challenges, risks and liabilities, above and below the ground is vital for owners,...
Successful remediation of a contaminated site demands that all aspects of the site – its history, geology, chemistry, future land and...
At Golder, we are committed to providing environmentally sound, socially responsible and technically innovative solutions to our clients. We...