- Finance, Insurance, Real Estate and Legal (FIRL)
- Land Development
- Oil & Gas
- Urban Development & Infrastructure
- Biological Sciences
- Civil & Landfill
- Coastal and Offshore Engineering
- Construction Materials Testing/Engineering
- Cultural Sciences
- Detailed Design & Construction - Design/Build/Management
- EHS Compliance & Management Systems
- Energy and Renewables
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- Environmental Remediation
- Geotechnical Engineering—Soil and Rock Mechanics/Soil, Rock, and Mining Engineering
- Health & Safety/Industrial Hygiene
- Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment
- Industrial Process
- Information Management
- M&A & Due Diligence Consulting
- Ore Evaluation Services
- Permitting and Stakeholder Engagement
- Planning/Design/Landscape Architecture
- Project/Program Management
- Property Development/Redevelopment
- Site Remediation
- Surface Water/Sediments
- Sustainable Development
- Tailings Management
Environmental Due Diligence of an Integrated Oil & Gas Business
|Client||INA d.d, Croatia|
|Industries||FIRL; Oil & Gas|
|Services||M&A and Due Diligence Consulting - EHS Compliance Systems & Management Systems - Environmental, Ecological, Human Health Risk Assessment|
The company operates on-shore and off-shore oil and gas production facilities, two oil refineries, two lubricants plants, 32 wholesale and aviation bulk storage terminals and 414 petrol stations. As part of preparation for a 15% Initial Public Offering (IPO), Golder Associates was contracted in 2006 to provide independent environmental due diligence (EDD) information to assist INA with the sale.
A detailed evaluation of current and reasonably foreseeable future environmental compliance costs and historical legacy liabilities associated with Croatian legislation. In anticipation of Croatia's accession into the EU within a reasonable timeframe, additional environmental expenditure to meet these EU obligations was also assessed and valued. A summary of the EDD report findings were used within the IPO prospectus for potential purchasers. The proposed sale was successfully achieved in 2007.
EHS Compliance & Management Systems
Golder provides a range of strategic and tactical consulting services to facilitate the identification, management and review of...
Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment
Golder provides global services for Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment (HHERA) and risk management. Our services address...
M&A & Due Diligence Consulting
Our Mergers and Acquisitions services provide business with science and engineering that matters and makes deals happen with confidence....