- Finance, Insurance, Real Estate and Legal (FIRL)
- Land Development
- Oil & Gas
- Urban Development & Infrastructure
- Biological Sciences
- Construction Materials Testing/Engineering
- Cultural Sciences
- EHS Compliance & Management Systems
- Energy and Renewables
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- Geotechnical Engineering—Soil and Rock Mechanics/Soil, Rock, and Mining Engineering
- Health & Safety/Industrial Hygiene
- Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment
- Information Management
- M&A & Due Diligence Consulting
- Ore Evaluation Services
- Permitting and Stakeholder Engagement
- Planning/Design/Landscape Architecture
- Project/Program Management
- Property Development/Redevelopment
- Site Remediation
- Surface Water/Sediments
Review and Update of the IFC Environmental Health & Safety Guidelines
6 Golder Canadian Offices
|Client||International Finance Corporation (IFC)|
|Industries||Manufacturing; Mining; Oil & Gas; Power; Transportation; Waste Management; Water Resources|
|Services||EHS Compliance Systems & Management Systems, Environmental and Social Impact Assessment, Project/Program Management, Development of EHS Guidelines|
IFC selected Golder and approximately 20 consultants in an international initiative to review and update their environment, health and safety (EHS) guidelines. The objective was to bring the old guidelines in line with their newly revised environmental safeguard policies.
Golder was retained to prepare six of these new guidelines including a new and unique guideline, the General Environmental Health and Safety Guideline, which addresses cross cutting issues across all industry sectors.
EHS Compliance & Management Systems
Golder provides a range of strategic and tactical consulting services to facilitate the identification, management and review of...
Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
Golder provides Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA) services worldwide for private and public sector projects in many client...
For almost fifty years Golder has been managing projects around the world. Initially our project management was largely related to...