- Finance, Insurance, Real Estate and Legal (FIRL)
- Land Development
- Oil & Gas
- Urban Development & Infrastructure
- Biological Sciences
- Construction Materials Testing/Engineering
- Cultural Sciences
- EHS Compliance & Management Systems
- Energy and Renewables
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- Geotechnical Engineering—Soil and Rock Mechanics/Soil, Rock, and Mining Engineering
- Health & Safety/Industrial Hygiene
- Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment
- Information Management
- M&A & Due Diligence Consulting
- Ore Evaluation Services
- Permitting and Stakeholder Engagement
- Planning/Design/Landscape Architecture
- Project/Program Management
- Property Development/Redevelopment
- Site Remediation
- Surface Water/Sediments
The reconstruction of Pintér-garden
|Client||Danube-Drava National Park Directorate|
|Services||Detailed Feasibility Study, Cost-Benefit Analysis, nature conservation and building permission documentation, master planning|
Approx. 2 hectares big historical garden, which is also Natura 2000 site and part of East-Mecsek LPA was established around the turn of 19th-20th centuries, now the headquarter of National Park Directorate. The complete reconstruction of the garden is essential, partly from heritage, partly from nature conservation point of view.
The preliminary and detailed feasibility studies, and general nature conservation and building permission documentation and procedure, preparing masterplans.
Permitting and Stakeholder Engagement
We pride ourselves at Golder in being able to advise clients on the critical requirements for seeking their environmental permits. We are...
Our planning, design and landscape architecture team has been established as a direct response to the needs of our clients and the markets...
For almost fifty years Golder has been managing projects around the world. Initially our project management was largely related to...