Detailed Design & Construction - Design/Build/Management
Golder's construction team provides greater certainty for your ground engineering and environmental construction needs. Our global technical and construction professionals, in collaboration with our consulting, engineering and design groups, deliver innovative solutions for your projects and ongoing operational challenges. We service clients from mining, oil & gas, manufacturing, land development, transportation and waste management markets and are committed to providing long-term client relationships, timely and cost-effective delivery, innovative techniques and efficient answers to complex challenges.
Each and every project is backed by our commitment to support your firm's success. Our aim is to partner with you and help mitigate your project risks, and develop an in-depth project understanding by continually engaging with you—from initial studies and investigation right through to construction, operations and maintenance.
Our numerous long-term client relationships affirm that our innovative approach, attention to detail in project execution, and understanding of our client's business objectives are successful. Our reputation comes from searching beyond the ready-made answers to find creative solutions for your unique project. Whether developing and integrating appropriate new technologies or improving on established techniques, we can develop efficient technical answers to your complex challenges.
Ground engineering services include the design and delivery of solutions requiring:
- Shallow and deep soil mixing
- Vibro-replacement/stone columns
- Blast densification
- Rapid impact compaction/dynamic compaction
- Mine dewatering
- Slurry, tailings, and backfill management and pumping
- Cut-off walls
- Shoring/slope stabilisation retaining walls
- Slope stabilisation
Environmental services include the design and delivery of solutions for:
- Contaminated site remediation/industrial decommissioning
- Solid and hazardous waste management
- Wastewater management and treatment
- Environmental dredging
- Soil excavation and off-site disposals
- Water resources management
- Habitat and river engineering