Real Estate & Development
Golder has provided geotechnical and environmental services to support the development of our cities for more than 50 years. Clients come to us for an array of services in the commercial, industrial and residential markets, including:
- Transactional: Golder uses property assessments and compliance results to help national, local and regional clients manage risk exposure in real estate acquisitions.
- New Development: Clients recognize Golder as a quality provider of services such as geotechnical design (foundations, shoring, retaining walls), and environmental analysis, geologic hazard assessments, hazardous material surveys, site remediation, ecological studies and construction management.
- Redevelopment and Brownfields: Golder's specialists employ a broad range of capabilities to support the reuse of buildings and properties—including demolition management and contamination remediation—to help you balance environmental management, regulatory obligations, development needs, and community and investor interests.
- Seismic and Geologic Hazards: Let Golder identify solutions to potential geologic hazards such as earthquakes, landslides, sinkholes or sea-level rise, which may impact your existing or planned project.
- Environmental Mitigation: Clients benefit from Golder's solutions to mold, asbestos, wetlands and other issues.
- Sustainable Solutions: Golder provides special services and systems, such as GoldSET©, to embed sustainable development principles into project planning and design. Sustainable solutions also include coastal planning, community plans, ground source heat pumps, permeable pavements and low-impact development.
Urban Development & Infrastructure Expertise
Please see these additional primary services offered by Golder for sustainable urban environment and infrastructure development worldwide:
Global Network, Local Solutions.
With Golder, you have access to a global network of over 8,000 professionals located in 180 offices on six continents. Team collaboration through shared electronic work spaces, central databases and mobile workforces facilitates continuous technology and knowledge transfer.
Golder's client-focused approach assures that you have an integrated, multidisciplinary team dedicated to meeting your objectives on schedule and within budget.
Explore more about our services and other capabilities in your area and around the globe.