Our Federal Team capitalizes on Golder's wide range of services, global resources and local expertise to provide our federal clients and teaming partners with high quality, reliable and sustainable solutions no matter the location or the task at hand.
- Ground Engineering
- Environmental Management & Compliance
- Natural Resource Management
- Environmental & Social Assessment
- Sustainability, Ground Planning and Design
- Decommissioning & Decontamination
KEY FEDERAL CLIENTS
- Bureau of Land Management
- Department of Defense
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Federal Highway Administration
- Natural Resource Conservation Service
- Tennessee Valley Authority
- US Army Corps of Engineers
- US Forest Service
- US Air Force
- Veterans Administration
Our services typically include the following NAICS Codes:
- 541330 Engineering Services;
- 541620 Environmental Consulting Services;
- 562910 Remediation Services;
- 237990 Other Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction;
- 541370 Surveying and Mapping (except Geophysical) Services;
- 541360 Geophysical Surveying and Mapping Services;
- 541380 Testing Laboratories;
- 541690 Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services;
- 541712 Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences (except Biotechnology);
- 541320 Landscape Architectural Services
Urban Development & Infrastructure Expertise
Please see these additional primary services offered by Golder for sustainable urban environment and infrastructure development worldwide:
Global Network, Local Solutions.
With Golder, you have access to a global network of over 8,000 professionals located in 180 offices on six continents. Team collaboration through shared electronic work spaces, central databases and mobile workforces facilitates continuous technology and knowledge transfer.
Golder's client-focused approach assures that you have an integrated, multidisciplinary team dedicated to meeting your objectives on schedule and within budget.
Explore more about our services and other capabilities in your area and around the globe.
For more information, contact:
Tel: +1 (425) 883 0777
|Federal Services Brochure||2383KB|