- Oil & Gas
- Real Estate & Development
- Transportation & Infrastructure
- Urban Development & Infrastructure
- Atmospheric Services
- Biological Sciences
- Coastal & Marine Services
- Construction Materials Engineering, Testing & Instrumentation Services
- Contaminant Site Investigation & Clean Up Services
- Cultural Heritage Services
- Dams & Hydropower Services
- Detailed Design & Construction - Design/Build/Management
- Energy, Carbon & Climate Service
- Engineering Services
- Environment, Health & Safety & Industrial Hygiene Services
- Environmental & Social Assessment Services
- Environmental & Social Impact Assessment Services
- Environmental Management & Compliance Services
- Geochemical Services
- Ground Engineering Services
- Ground Improvement
- Groundwater Services
- Health & Safety Services
- Human Health & Ecological Risk Assessment
- Human Health & Toxicology Services
- Information Management & Graphics Services
- Mergers & Acquisitions, Divestiture & Due Diligence Services
- Mine Waste Management Services
- Natural Resources Planning & Evaluation
- Permitting Services
- Pipeline Systems Services
- Planning, Landscape Architecture & Urban Design Services
- Project Management Services
- Property Development/Redevelopment
- Risk Assessment & Decision Analysis Services
- Rock Slope Engineering
- Site Remediation
- Strategic Planning, Advice & Management Services
- Surface Water & Hydrology Services
- Sustainability Services
- Toxicology Services
- Tunnelling Services
623 Landfill Stream Mitigation
Goochland County, Virginia, USA
|Client||Republic Services, Inc.|
|Services||Environmental and Social Impact Assessment, Permitting, Surface Water/Sediments, & Stakeholder Engagement, Contracting /Construction Services|
Re-design and construction of 2,000 feet of intermittent stream channel and wetlands to compensate for unavoidable impacts to waters of the United States.
Design, construction, and planting oversight, as-built documentation, and post-construction monitoring.
Detailed Design & Construction - Design/Build/Management
Golder's construction team provides greater certainty for your ground engineering and environmental construction needs. Our global...
Environmental & Social Assessment Services
As part of the Golder global engineering and environmental team, our environmental and social assessment group helps our clients...
Environmental & Social Impact Assessment Services
Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA) has become a critical tool to minimize project risks and reduce costly delays on projects....
Environmental Management & Compliance Services
Developing sustainable solutions requires immense expertise in environmental science, human health, safety, public participation, and...
With a solid foundation in environmental engineering and consulting, Golder's scientists, engineers, regulatory professionals, and public...
Surface Water & Hydrology Services
Golder’s surface water and hydrology group offers you a worldwide team of scientists, hydrologists, hydrogeologists, and...
Golder’s Water Services Group provides you with a specialized science and environmental engineering team dedicated to delivering...