GasSim 2.5: Two-day Training Course
GasSim 2.5 is part of Golder’s suite of UK Regulatory Software developed for the Environmental Agency.
On November 23rd and 24th 2021, Golder will be providing a GasSim2.5 two-day taught online training course via TEAMS covering the following topics:
Day 1 will include the model built, result interpretation and model calibration, combined with Pollution Inventory reporting as many of our professional users are using the model for that purpose:
- GasSim Model Theory
- Building a GasSim2.5 Model
- Building a GasSim v2.5 model
- Defining project details
- Importing a base map
- Defining landfill characteristics
- Defining gas plant infrastructure
- Introduction to input spreadsheet
- Model Outputs and Model Validation
- Pollution Inventory (PI) Reporting
Day 2 will focus on the risk assessment modules, Tier 1 Screening and Tier 2 Air Dispersion Modelling:
- Background to Air Quality and Atmospheric Emissions
- Tier 1 Screening & Emission Converter
- Tier 2 Atmospheric Dispersion Theory
- Tier 2 Atmospheric Dispersion Modelling in GasSim2.5
Day 1 and Day 2 of the course can be booked together or individually at the costs given below:
- 2-Day Training Course (Day 1 + Day 2): £693/Delegate + VAT
- Individual Day Training Course (Day 1 or Day 2): £500/Delegate + VAT
While Day 2 can be booked individually, participants have to confirm that they have either previously attended Day 1 of the GasSim2.5 training course or have equivalent knowledge of the model front end.
Please note that all course participants (Day 1 and Day 2) need to be available for a 1-h pre-course Teams call on November 16th 2021, from 11.00am to 12.00pm GMT.
To register, please contact the GasSim Helpdesk at email@example.com. Payment is required prior to course commencement and can be made via BACS payment.
More details about our UK Regulatory Software can be found on https://contact.golder.com/UK-Regulatory-Software.