FracMan is the only Discrete Fracture Network (DFN) model that fully captures the anisotropy and connectivity of the fracture system, providing a clear advantage over conventional modeling approaches.
FracMan is a fully three-dimensional asset development tool, scalable to full-field applications. Its robust visual capabilities for reservoir analysis have set the standard in the market for more than 30 years, helping our clients cost-effectively enhance production in new and mature assets.
Whether you’re involved in exploration, prospect appraisal, refracturing, full-field model development, or addressing specific local issues, FracMan will help you integrate all of your geological, geophysical and reservoir data to help you make the best development decisions.
FracMan Reservoir Edition software solutions integrates multiple data types into a comprehensive model that includes:
- Advanced data analysis
- Realistic fracture modelling
- Connectivity and compartmentalization assessment
- Exploration and development well planning
- Integrated DFN flow simulation for hydraulically calibrating
- Upscaled flow and geomechanics simulation
- Monte Carlo simulation and Risk/ Uncertainty Assessment
- Hydraulic fracturing well stimulation techniques
- Evaluation of secondary recovery performance
Managing fractured oil and gas reservoirs can be problematic, as conventional modeling approaches that treat rock as a continuous porous medium often lead to incorrect conclusions. Long-term development decisions should be based on hard data and rigorous analysis — which is exactly what FracMan provides!
FracMan® Reservoir Edition provides powerful tools that help maximize the recovery from your fractured reservoir.