Golder offers you the chance to grow, develop and make a difference. Our people are as diverse as our global workforce. You will enjoy being part of a busy and highly skilled team working on various technically challenging projects.
Our graduate positions involve both office-based and field-based work across a broad spectrum of sites. You will have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and an enthusiasm for working outdoors and travel.
Our Graduate Program offers opportunities for:
- Civil Engineers
- Geotechnical & Mechanical Engineers
- Environmental Engineers / Scientists
- Hydrogeologists / Hydrologists
- Geologist/Geological Engineers
- Water Resources Engineers
- Mining Engineers
- Rock Mechanics Engineer
- Field Technicians
Golder attends annual Career Fairs. Check out Social Media pages for upcoming fairs and updates.
Submit your resume, cover letter.
Include details about:
- Work experience
Smile you’re on camera! A video interview may be part of our selection process, followed by a face to face interview.
If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by our team to arrange a meeting.
In preparation for your interview, have a think about:
- The reasons you want to join Golder
- Which technical discipline you’re most interested in
- Any work experience or previous study you’ve had that is relevant to the work we do at Golder
If successful, you will be contacted following the completion of interviews.
An offer of employment, including a written offer letter will be provided to you. Upon acceptance, further details such as commencement dates and onboarding information will be discussed with you.